Normally I aim too high and am "off the wagon" by February. This year I'm doing something a little different. I'm setting smaller, more achievable goals.
Of course, most of my goals revolve around dogs. That's what you get when you're a dog trainer, I guess.
Here are some of mine:
- Work on nail trims at least once a week.
- Finish watching Steve and Jen White's 12-hour tracking seminar DVD's and get Nemo started in tracking.
- Enter Tango (or Lily) into a Rally-O competition.
- Have more fun with the dogs. Get out and enjoy the sunshine at least once a day with absolutely no purpose other than to enjoy the company of my dogs.
- Give Talos back to Service Dogs of Virginia without entering into a deep, dark depression. (That's one I'll never accomplish, I fear.)